Friday, April 13, 2012

Top 10 Foodie Blog 2012


Thank you to all who have voted everyday for me! Today is the last day to vote. I am now #7 in the top 10 YAY! on Voiceboks Top 10 Foodie Blog 2012, Click here! and look for my blog and vote. ~Thanks so much to my wonderful followers~
 
 
I am busy today making 6 dozen cupcakes for an event this afternoon.
I will be back tomorrow with event pictures, I even made homemade marshmallow fondant flowers to put on the cupcakes, and they turned out beautiful, I am moving on up the ladder in this cupcake decorating!
 
 
~Happy Friday~

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck on winning. I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted! ...If you win can we celebrate with a massive cupcake party??

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Congratulations. Yummy recognition, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for you :) I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!
    You DO have some great ideas!!

    VOTED FOR YOU =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...