Saturday, April 21, 2012

ABC's Of Me!



I belong to the blogging community, voiceBoks. It's a great community for parents, I've met such awesome people there - so glad that I was invited to be part of all their fun!

One of our "challenges" this month is to blog the "ABC's" of Me. If you haven't tried to do this before, you should - it is a much harder than you might think. And fun! So here we go the ABC's of ME!

 
A - Almighty what I love to call the Lord each and every day.
B - Bible which I read during my quiet time with the Lord.
C -Christian what I strive to be each day a follower in the right way.
D- Dessert what I love to make (as you can tell by my blog)
E- Entertain I love to have people over, esp my mommy friends
F -Flavor something that you need when you are baking, esp with whole wheat
G - Grace It has been what has sustained me
H- House (Home) which we are planning to build in a few months
I - Island I would love to get on a plane and go right now
J - All my kiddies except one starts with the letter J
K- Kids The Lord gave me 6, 5 boys and 1 baby girl I love them with all my heart
L - Love How I feel each day when I look at my family
M- Milk what you need to drink when you eat my whole wheat honey cookies
N - Nap time (don't need an explanation)
O- Opinion I think we all have them
P - Of course for my name Pamela
Q- Quiet what I am hearing right now, because it early in the morning
R - Read something I love to do each and every day
S- Sun the weather is warming up now I just love it when the sun is shinning
T - TV My little one loves the Bubble Guppies, she doesn't care what anyone is watching she wants to watch her show
U- Undergrace The name of my husband's production business
V - Value I know the value of a dollar, I am very frugal, coupon lover
W - Weather I love all the seasons, but mainly spring
X - Xtra - I know that's not how you spell it, but that's all I could think of I would love to have some xtra quiet time just me and the Lord
Y- Yard sale I am having one today, with my neighbor, trying to get rid of some of this stuff
Z- Zebra - Beautiful looking animal, and I like him in Madagascar

3 comments:

  1. Interesting, we learn a lot about you! I should try do do my ABC but it'll be difficult because my mother tongue is French... But it'll be a good exercise for me.
    have a nice week end ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great ABCs post!! 6 kids! Yay you!! Love it!
    Wanted to let you know I've given you an award! I'd love to have you check it out!!

    http://www.citycorporatetosuburbmama.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to get to know you a little more =)

    ABC's of Me are sure fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...