Thursday, March 22, 2012

Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins


____________________________________________
Join me today over at Elsa Cooks for my guest post on
Whole Wheat Vanilla Citrus Cake Cookies
_____________________________________________
A little spin from my cupcakes and cookies, but these muffins are DELICIOUS. 

I made these for a ladies brunch I was hosting and they were a hit.

Ingredients

2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cups buttermilk
2 egg whites
1/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup honey
1 cup fresh blueberries
Directions
Preheat oven to 350
Put cupcake tins in your muffin pan, or coat it with nonstick spray
Sift all dry ingredients
Mix all wet ingredients
Add dry to wet ingredients and mix until
Add blueberries, fold in (do not mix)
Fill muffin tin 1/2 full
Bake for 30-35 minutes

ENJOY!

You can find me linking up Here

8 comments:

  1. Oh these look wonderful! I will have to file this recipe away until we get some blueberries to make our these tastey treats!

    Regina
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I loooove blueberry muffins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to like? Whole Wheat and blue berries. Thanks for sharing.
    Leigh@oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! I'm not normally much of a baker, but recently been bit with the bug, I'll have to try these out next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you must have been reading my mind when you published this! I've been trying to decide on a blueberry muffin recipe to make for our Sunday family brunch that is healthy! Thank you for solving my dilemma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for such wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this! I'm a new follower, and someone just gave be a whole bucket of blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just made these. I think they could use some salt but otherwise good. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...