Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Cupcakes


Picture Source Unknown
_____________________________________________________________________________
*I want to first let you know that I am guest posting at Tutus and Tea Parties come on over to see my healthy cupcake tutorial on Ladybug Cupcakes, and I am guest posting at From my Life  come on over to see my tutorial on Lemon Blossom Cupcakes*

*Come and join us at Heavenly-Healthy-Treats-Link-Party let's see those desserts that you have been working on*

*Giveaway - Crochet Cupcake Scarf  ends 3/23*
______________________________________________________________________________


Picture Source Unknown



Spring is in the air here on the Eastern Shore so I wanted to show you some of my Spring Cupcakes.

Whole Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes /mini and standard with pastel color frosting
*These scream SPRING*


Whole Wheat Vanilla Pudding Cupcakes with vanilla creme frosting and confetti
*Great for a birthday party*


Whole Wheat Strawberry Cupcakes with strawberry creme frosting and pink sprinkles
* I will have a recipe for my strawberry cupcakes this week*
*Great for ladies brunch*

*This week I will be featuring my Peach Cobbler Cupcakes, Strawberry Cupcakes and Coconut Cupcakes*

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cuppies! Peach Cobbler sounds amAzing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 Cupcake Premade Templates you may like for your blog. Take a look at them here http://amblogdesign.com/premade-templates/

    Hi! I’m blog hopping today and I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Hope your having an awesome day.

    Happy Blogging!
    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design
    Blog Hops Everyday
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...