Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peach Cobbler Cupcakes (Whole Wheat)

Picture Source Unknown

These cupcakes taste like HEAVEN, they really do taste just like a piece of Peach Cobbler.  You all know I like FRESH ingredients that is the key, so my peaches come from a local farm, I pick them in the summer and then I peel and freeze a couple gallon, so I have Fresh peaches for my cupcakes, homemade icecream, etc.  But if you cant pick them, then go to your local grocery store, and they should have bins that say "From local farm" or go to your fruit stands. 

You need to dice your peaches up real fine, and don't be to liberal with your spices (nutmeg and cinnamon).

You know we start off with my Basic Cupcake Recipe, you know that I leave out about 2 ingredients that are my secret, remember I run a business and will be soon opening up an Etsy shop so I can't tell all my secrets, but this Basic Cupcake Recipe will come out good.



2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder

1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

1 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla

1 cup buttermilk (homemade)

2 eggs (brown fresh)
1 tsp white vinegar

1 cup canola oil
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
2 tbsp ground nutmeg
1 cup of diced fresh peaches

Set oven to 350

Mix wet ingredients, and then add dry ingredients until well blended. Fill cupcakes cups 1/2 way.

Bake for 20 minutes once done cool on wire rack.
Frosting
1 stick unsalted butter softened
1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
3 cups powdered sugar
diced up peaches/peach juice
dash of nutmeg and dash of cinnamon
Mix your butter and cream cheese together and then add powdered sugar one cup at a time, throw your diced peaches in there and some peach juice, dash of nutmeg and cinnamon, fill your piping bag and get to swirling, or like I did a swirl dollop;  and there you have it  Peach Cobbler Cupcakes (Whole Wheat of course).
ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. They look delicious! I also freeze batches of peaches in the summer. I'm already out of them though, so I need to freeze more next time around. I'm stopping by from Tempt My Tummy Tuesday. I'm also your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pamela! Yes, the Cupcake Templates are $100 for a blogger.com blog. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...