Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pamela's Heavenly Treats - Event Pictures

Hello all thanks for all your kinds words about my St. Patrick Day Cupcakes that I made for an event that I was showcasing my healthy treats at, my table looked very nice, everyone there kept saying that is was so lovely, it looks beautiful, and many other kind words. 

One thing that did happen was one of my boxes with the mini key lime pie cupcakes in it, most of the cupcakes moved and flipped over, not sure how that happened, I have the separators in there, I think maybe when I was driving and turning a corner maybe the box moved, that's never happened to me before, but I made due. They still looked nice!  So here are a few pictures:


Have a Blessed Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela

    Visiting from VoiceBoks....

    Please check out my blog...
    http://www.cwcafetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from VoiceBoks. Great blog, if I was your neighbor, I'd be at your house trying to eat up something. LOL I'm following you on Linky. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much on your wonderful comment. Thanks for following, I am going to your blog right now!

      Delete

I love to read all the comments that you leave me. I like to answer all comments through email, make sure that your email is attached to your account. Thank you for taking the time to come visit my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...